Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I am in need of these figures, and I have this for trade for them.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm in need of : Spawn i.07 & Spawn i.08
    from series 26.
    series26 spawn7 photo 01 lg

    series26 spawn8 photo 01 md

    And as for trade for these two figures I have this.........
    spawnonthrone

    If anyone is interested, pm or e-mail me.

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    f no one takes up your offer by the end of the week, let me know and I'll take care of you dawgg! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    dawgg? PM me your address

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    MM4 pm sent, -mega I'll keep you posted. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •